18 December 2016

Hello Casanova - I'll Be Waiting


Hello Casanova are from Armagh in Northern Ireland and were previously known as Foreign Affairs, according to the press release for this single, they write sweet and catchy pop punk songs about the world they're living in and their music focus on heart, drive and passion for the pop punk genre, with every song conveying meaning drawn from their own real life experiences and issues.  I lifted most of that last sentence from their press release as I have not heard of these guys till I got the email in the madness that is November, however I also promised to review it as I like the name of the band, it is catchy and memorable - will the music be the same?

'I'll Be Waiting' is a song about waiting for someone to notice you whilst they are busy with their life, pointing out that you could provide them the world and everything they will need, so you are prepared to wait patiently whilst they swan off do God knows what.  There must be something in the water in Northern Ireland, as these guys have hooks like their fellow compatriots Therapy? & Kerbdog from Ireland.  This is song reminds me of a mixture of Big Country, Blink-182 and the aforementioned Kerbdog with a song that bounces around your head with passion, drive and a mad little riff that just will not move from your mind.  This is a great introduction to the band, I look forward to hearing more from them in the future.

4 out of five - This is really good, well worth checking out.

Top track - This is a one track single, so I'll Be Waiting.


You can purchase I'll Be Waiting on Amazon here.

You can follow the activities of Hello Casanova on Facebook here.

You can stream I'll Be Waiting on Spotify here.

You can stream I'll Be Waiting on Deezer here.


You can stream I'll Be Waiting on Tidal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past sermons

Greatest hits

Translate