Just a quick note to say that due to unforseen technical issues (i.e. an out of service laptop), there may be a delay in dealing with submissions. Apologies and similar sentiments but we shall try to be back on top of things as soon as humanly possible.
- ► 2018 (75)
- ► 2017 (149)
- We interrupt this programme for a short service an...
- Thee Oh Sees - A Weird Exits
- Baby Scream - Life's A Trap
- Twin Atlantic - GLA
- Swans - The Glowing Man
- Live Review - Pinegrove/Heist/Weakdaze - Think Tan...
- Mercury Music Prize 2016 - Collective look at this...
- Third Place - Rise of Chaos EP
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree
- Vinyl Cape - The Glitter Of Putrescence
- Pretend Happy - Tired Eyes
- The Divine Comedy - Foreverland
- Trade Wind - You Make Everything Disappear
- Temple Avenue - Temple Avenue EP
- Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered
- The Amazing - Ambulance
- Bat for Lashes - The Bride
- Dinosaur Jr. - Give A Glimpse of What Yer Not
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirit
- Unhoped - Sonic Violence
- Emily Jane White - They Moved in Shadow All Togeth...
- Primal Fear - Rulebreaker
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2015 (267)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (499)
So, we have reached the end of the year and it's been an eventful 12 months! So much has happened, the standard of the records rel...
Who doesn't like an end of year list? No-one! They tell you they don't, but inside they secretly do. So, as we approach the e...
Rightly or wrongly, They Might Be Giants will always be viewed as a ‘One Hit Wonder’ in the UK, which is a shame. If you mention thei...
Ryan Hamilton is an all-round legend in my books. I recently conducted an interview with him for my radio show on NE1FM called Attentio...
Has it really been that long ago since I started this blog? The first post (cleverly linked here) was posted on the 2nd December (o...
Alice Cooper is a legend that really doesn't need any introduction, if you're new to the game then you've got a little bit ...
New Language (stylised NEW LANGUAGE) is a band I found out about early this year whilst looking for songs for my radio show. As with a f...
Ghost//Signals are one of my favourite groups in Newcastle right now, together with The NX, Dunes and Waheela. Last year, their second s...
Seems like an apt image for the year (the other was the Grim Reaper laughing), 2016 has been a bit of a shit year in some ways and in oth...
Welcome to the final round-up review of 2017! Similar to the Round-Up posts I put up earlier in the year, I’m going to be posting some bull...