Just a quick note to say that due to unforseen technical issues (i.e. an out of service laptop), there may be a delay in dealing with submissions. Apologies and similar sentiments but we shall try to be back on top of things as soon as humanly possible.
- ► 2018 (126)
- ► 2017 (149)
- We interrupt this programme for a short service an...
- Thee Oh Sees - A Weird Exits
- Baby Scream - Life's A Trap
- Twin Atlantic - GLA
- Swans - The Glowing Man
- Live Review - Pinegrove/Heist/Weakdaze - Think Tan...
- Mercury Music Prize 2016 - Collective look at this...
- Third Place - Rise of Chaos EP
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree
- Vinyl Cape - The Glitter Of Putrescence
- Pretend Happy - Tired Eyes
- The Divine Comedy - Foreverland
- Trade Wind - You Make Everything Disappear
- Temple Avenue - Temple Avenue EP
- Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered
- The Amazing - Ambulance
- Bat for Lashes - The Bride
- Dinosaur Jr. - Give A Glimpse of What Yer Not
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirit
- Unhoped - Sonic Violence
- Emily Jane White - They Moved in Shadow All Togeth...
- Primal Fear - Rulebreaker
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2015 (267)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (499)
So, we have reached the end of the year and it's been an eventful 12 months! So much has happened, the standard of the records rel...
I probably say this every year, but this year was a very good year for albums. Whilst I didn't get to review every album I wanted to...
Long time no see to Hello Casanova! It's nice to hear from the likely lads from Armagh, it's been far too long. Anyway, Hello Casa...
Dan Webster is no stranger to ATTIWLTMOWOS, but this is my first chance to review his work. My former colleague Luke Dunmore reviewed hi...
Who doesn't like an end of year list? No-one! They tell you they don't, but inside they secretly do. So, as we approach the e...
There is something uniquely British about Elvis Costello, it's that voice, his timeless sound and his world-weary view. I'm sure...
Palisades are a Post Hardcore/Electronicore five-piece, hailing from Iselin, New Jersey, USA. Formed in 2011, Erase the Pain is their f...
On ATTIWLTMOWOS, I try to make the blog as varied as possible. With this in mind, I'm about to review the latest offering by the won...
Rightly or wrongly, They Might Be Giants will always be viewed as a ‘One Hit Wonder’ in the UK, which is a shame. If you mention thei...
It has been three years since I last reviewed Adam Littlemore Music, a Sunderland based ambient guitar artist. The first piece of music ...