Just a quick note to say that due to unforseen technical issues (i.e. an out of service laptop), there may be a delay in dealing with submissions. Apologies and similar sentiments but we shall try to be back on top of things as soon as humanly possible.
- ► 2017 (121)
- We interrupt this programme for a short service an...
- Thee Oh Sees - A Weird Exits
- Baby Scream - Life's A Trap
- Twin Atlantic - GLA
- Swans - The Glowing Man
- Live Review - Pinegrove/Heist/Weakdaze - Think Tan...
- Mercury Music Prize 2016 - Collective look at this...
- Third Place - Rise of Chaos EP
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree
- Vinyl Cape - The Glitter Of Putrescence
- Pretend Happy - Tired Eyes
- The Divine Comedy - Foreverland
- Trade Wind - You Make Everything Disappear
- Temple Avenue - Temple Avenue EP
- Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered
- The Amazing - Ambulance
- Bat for Lashes - The Bride
- Dinosaur Jr. - Give A Glimpse of What Yer Not
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirit
- Unhoped - Sonic Violence
- Emily Jane White - They Moved in Shadow All Togeth...
- Primal Fear - Rulebreaker
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2015 (267)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (499)
Has it really been that long ago since I started this blog? The first post (cleverly linked here) was posted on the 2nd December (o...
Seems like an apt image for the year (the other was the Grim Reaper laughing), 2016 has been a bit of a shit year in some ways and in oth...
As regular visitors for this page will know, the best percentage of the team enjoy the songs of Ginger Wildheart; the man has made som...
Right, Album Of The Year time then. It's something I pour far too much energy into and have been carefully adjusting my list all year ...
This is a review of the first Country/Folk album from Ginger Wildheart, this album has been released via Pledgemusic once again and is...
Link 1: Blabbermouth announcing the release of Metal Resistance. Link 2: Metal Injection discussing the release of Metal Resistance ...
Until two months ago, I had never heard of the Sleaford Mods. Like ships in the night, they had passed me by as I watch/listened to othe...
If it was not for the legend that is Luke Dunmore, I would not have ever heard of The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets! My ex-partner i...
Life of Agony can never be accused of taking the easy route, that is something that can be said for them. It could be the fact that the...
Sometimes albums come out of nowhere and for me this was one I was not expecting at all. Future Of The Left are a post hardcore band f...