- ► 2017 (87)
- ► 2016 (249)
- ► 2015 (267)
- Killers - Menace To Society
- Machine Head - The More Things Change
- Killers - Murder One
- Godflesh - A World Lit Only By Fire
- HERE IT IS - THE 2014 ATTIWLTMOWOS ALBUM OF 2014.....
- Marc's Top Albums of 2014
- ATTIWLTMOWOS Top 100 Songs of 2014
- Eddie's Top 50 of 2014 (was 20, then 40 - what can...
- Chris J and his TOP TEN albums of 2014...
- Day of rest- In prep.... 2014
- Luke's Best Of 2014
- Mt Warning - Midnight Set
- John Zorn & The Gnostic Trio - Transmigration Of T...
- Abysmal Dawn - Obsolescence
- Lyriel - Skin And Bones
- The Smashing Pumpkins - Monuments To An Elegy
- Shihad - FVEY
- The Skull - For Those Which Are Asleep
- Fugazi - First Demo
- AC/DC - Rock Or Bust
- She & Him - Classics
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2013 (499)
Has it really been that long ago since I started this blog? The first post (cleverly linked here) was posted on the 2nd December (o...
Seems like an apt image for the year (the other was the Grim Reaper laughing), 2016 has been a bit of a shit year in some ways and in oth...
As regular visitors for this page will know, the best percentage of the team enjoy the songs of Ginger Wildheart; the man has made som...
Right, Album Of The Year time then. It's something I pour far too much energy into and have been carefully adjusting my list all year ...
This is a review of the first Country/Folk album from Ginger Wildheart, this album has been released via Pledgemusic once again and is...
Link 1: Blabbermouth announcing the release of Metal Resistance. Link 2: Metal Injection discussing the release of Metal Resistance ...
Until two months ago, I had never heard of the Sleaford Mods. Like ships in the night, they had passed me by as I watch/listened to othe...
If it was not for the legend that is Luke Dunmore, I would not have ever heard of The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets! My ex-partner i...
Life of Agony can never be accused of taking the easy route, that is something that can be said for them. It could be the fact that the...
Sometimes albums come out of nowhere and for me this was one I was not expecting at all. Future Of The Left are a post hardcore band f...