15 April 2013

Day of Rest - General update


Just having a day of rest. Hope you all liking the way the blog is going.  We will have a special blog soon to introduce everyone. Any suggestions you have, let us know. Been really happy with how things are going, I will be setting homeward projects for the rest of the guys and will pick one of them to pick something for me as well. Should be interesting and if it is Jerm it will probably be Slayer.

So, whilst I rest the other have worked and it is back to the turn table for me on here soon.

Eddie

Current listens for me in general

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Push The Sky Away
Frank Zappa - Studio Tan
The Wildhearts - ¡Chutzpah! Jnr
Neurosis - Given To The Rising
Rob Duggan - Furious Angels
Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Sugar - File Under Easy Listening
Hot Chip - One Life Stand



No comments:

Post a Comment

Past sermons

Greatest hits

Translate