21 January 2013

Approaching treble figures......



Hello peeps!!!!

Well, in no quick time we are coming up to the 100th blog (no including updates and various other diversions) much quicker than I thought I would. Some day I just release a few, so too many and some none at all.  Over the next few days I am gonna be aiming probably make a few as I will be off real work (have to make money some how - this is just for fun) and onto a massive blog release.

Currently awaiting release -

Biffy Clyro - Vertigo of Bliss

The Wonder Stuff - Construction of The Modern Idiot
Mansun - 6

Anthrax - Sound of White Noise
Silver Ginger 5 - Silver Ginger 5

Hey Hello! - TBC
Morbid Angel - Illud Divinum Insanus
Pet Slimmer of The Year 2 EP's which names escape me at the Moment
Nerve - Cancer of Choice
Pig - Genuine American Monster
Hot Snake - Automatic Midnight

New Model Army - Thunder & Consolution
Gun Club - Sex Beat
Ewigkeit - Radio Ixtlan

Frank Zappa - You Can't Do That On Stage Vol 6
Captain Beefheart - Trout Mask Replica
The Finn Brothers - Everyone Is Here
The Divine Comedy - Bang Goes The Knighthood
Stone Sour - House of Gold & Bones Part 1
Godflesh - Streetcleaner

Again - not even a 10th of what I have planned, but the 100th one is not even in that list.

Till tomorrow my friends

Eddie

Currently loving:

We Are Scientist - With Love & Squalor
Prince - Sign o' The Times
Delicate Steve - Postivie Force
Erasure - Other People's Songs

Ben Folds Five - The Sound of The Life of The Mind



No comments:

Post a Comment

Past sermons

Greatest hits

Translate